Changling Rinpoche’s previous teachings are being gathered, transcribed, archived and catalogued. Below you will find a partial list that will be updated as the project proceeds. Eventually we hope you will be able to order and download recordings or transcripts online. In the meantime, please feel free to inquire about what we have available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always grateful for help with transcribing recordings! This is a big project we are busy trying to get up to date. Please contact Christine at email@example.com if you are able to volunteer some time for this.
Click on any of the links to download a PDF file:
Longlife Prayers for Dilgo Khyenstse Yangsi and Changling Rinpoche
Perfect Conduct – a teaching given by Changling Rinpoche in 2005 & 2006
The extended version of the Seven Line Prayer to Padmasambhava
Short Teachings on YouTube
Click on any of the links to watch the teaching on YouTube:
Getting Free from Depression
Listening to Emotions: Feelings are Like a Sneaky Person
Recordings & Transcripts
A donation of $10 is requested for each recorded or transcribed session you order. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- Creating a Happy Community: A Buddhist Perspective. Public talk given in Sechelt, July 30.
- Lojong Teachings: Two-day teaching, four sessions, given in Sechelt, July 31 & August 1.
- The Paramitas: Developing the Six Strengths in Order to Help Others. Public talk given in Vancouver, August 6.
- Progressive Stages of Emptiness. Teaching, two sessions, given at Victoria Shambhala Centre, August 7.
- The Sadhana of Mahamudra. Teaching, two sessions given at Victoria Shambhala Centre, August 8.
- Rechung Gar Retreat: Teaching on Mahamudra based on the Rechungpa lineage. Four days of teachings, six sessions, given at Shechen Changchub Ling, Sproat Lake, August 12 to 15. Portions of these teachings are restricted to participants. Please inquire.
- The Five Buddha Families: Transforming Confusion into Wisdom. Public talk given in Vancouver, August 17.
- The Heart Sutra, the Essence of Wisdom. Public talk given at Nalandabodhi, Vancouver, August 18.
- Compassion in an Uncertain World. Public Talk, Sechelt, June 5.
- Lojong. Teachings, six sessions, Sechelt, June 4 to 8.
- Rechung Gar Retreat: Teaching on Rechungpa Mahamudra lineage with Milarepa and Vajrayogini empowerments. Six sessions, Shechen Changchub Ling, Sproat Lake BC, June 11 to 13. Portions of these teachings are restricted to participants. Please inquire.
- Four Thoughts that Turn the Mind. Public Talk, Victoria, June 16.
- Seven Line Prayer to Padmasambhava. Teaching, four sessions, Victoria, June 16 to 17.
- Teachings given in Vancouver, June 19 to 21:
Eight Manifestations of Padmasambhava, three sessions, June 19 & 21;
History of Mahayana and Vajrayana, one session, June 20;
Life of Padmasambhava, two sessions, June 20;
Devotion, one session, June 21.
- Living Without Regret. Public Talk, Los Angeles, June 26.
- Teachings given in Los Angeles, four sessions, June 27.
- Living Without Regret. Public Talk, Sky Lake Shambhala Centre, Rosendale, NY, July 3.
- Treasured Lineage. Teachings, four sessions, Sky Lake Shambhala Centre, NY, July 4.
- Living Without Regret. Public Talk, New York, July 17.
- The Way of the Bodhisattva. Teachings, three sessions, New York, July 18 & 19.
- Teachings given in Albany, three sessions, July 25.
- Gesar of Ling. Public Talk, New Haven, July 27.
- Teachings given in Boston, five sessions, July 30 to August 1.
- Teachings given in Baltimore, August 7 to 9:
Generosity, one session, August 7;
Living Without Regret, two sessions, August 8;
Gesar of Ling, three sessions, August 9.
- Living Without Regret. Teaching, two sessions, Washington DC, August 10.
- Amitabha Drupchen. Teachings and empowerment, six sessions, Australia, October 25 to 27. Portions of these teachings are restricted to participants. Please inquire.
- Drum Protector Practice. Teaching, two sessions, Australia, October 30.
- Tsig Sum Nedek. Teaching, nine sessions, Australia, October 30 to November 1.
- White Lotus. Teaching, four sessions, Australia, November 2.
- Sang Explanation. Teaching, two sessions, Australia, November 3.
- Perfect Conduct Dzogchen. Teaching, two sessions, Australia, November 9.
- Living without Regret. Public talk given in Vancouver, April 2.
- Transcripts and/or recordings from teachings on Vajrasattva, Vajrakilaya, Longchen Nyingthik, Nyang Troma Nagmo, Black Jambhala, Dorje Drakpo Tsal and Chime Phagma Nyingthik are available to those who attended the teachings. Please inquire for details.
- Death and Dying. Public talk given October 5.
- Perfect Conduct. Teaching given in two evenings, October 7 & 8.
- Gesar, Drala, Werma. Public talk at Vancouver Shambhala Centre, October 11.
- Samatha Meditation. One-day teaching, four sessions, Sechelt, October 14.
- Teachings, three sessions, given in Victoria, October 21.
- Inseparability of Wisdom and Compassion. Public talk, Victoria, October 22.
- Ki Ki So So & Spiritual Pilgrimage. Public talk, October 23.
- Development Stage. Teaching, five sessions, September 24 & 25.
- Longchen Nyingthik Ngondrol. Teaching, four sessions, September 26.
- Rigpa. Public talk, November 14.
- Public talk, Shambhala Centre, November 15.
- Public Talk, Bellingham, November 16.
- Perfect Conduct. Teaching, five sessions, November 18 to 20.
- Rigpa. Public talk, Victoria, November 21.
- Development State. Teaching, two sessions, Victoria, November 22.
- Terma. Public talk, November 22.
- Victoria Shambhala Centre, November 26.
- Children’s audience. Victoria, November 27.